Featured Completed Projects -
- Foothill Blvd. Bridge over North Branch of Big Tujunga Wash,
Los Angeles - This project involves widening of a 1921 bridge, a four-
lane river crossing with 11 spans. The bridge work includes complete
superstructure replacement, bridge widening, seismic retrofit and
replacement and enhancement of barrier railings. Estimated cost is
- Widening of Overland Avenue Overcrossing over I-10, Los
Angeles - This project involves widening of a 4-span freeway
overcrossing and geometric improvement of freeway on-ramps. The
scope of work includes railing replacement by incorporating
architecturally enhanced metal fences. The total project cost is
estimated at $6.5 million.
- Mount Vernon Avenue OH Bridge Replacement, San Bernardino
- This project involves replacement of an 1,100 foot historic steel
bridge over BNSF Railway Yard. CNS assisted the City of San
Bernardino develop a bridge study report and reprogramming
documents to secure $22 million HBP funds administrated by Caltrans
Featured On-Going Projects -
- Date Palm Drive / Palm Drive over I-10 Interchanges, Palm
Springs - The project involves widening of the Date Palm Drive OC in
the City of Cathedral City, and replacement of the Palm Drive OC in
the City of Palm Springs. The roadway improvement includes
converting the existing diamond-type interchanges into partial
cloverleaf interchanges. The total project cost is bout $70 million.
- Caltrans District 59 Structures On-Call Contract, Los Angeles -
This project involves two task orders which include widening design
of two undercrossings on Route 210, and construction supports for
widening of 4 undercrossings on Route 118 in Ventura County.
- Grand Avenue Seismic Retrofit, Los Angeles - This project
involves seismic analysis and development of retrofit strategies for a 6-
frame concrete viaduct.